Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Playin with photoshop

Oh my gosh, I am so in love with my baby.
The eyes, the tongue, the personality...everything.
I really do think that there is nothing better than being a mom. It has been so hard for me to work full time but it has made me appreciate every minute I have with my kids. Hopefully someday I will be able to stay home more (I guess that would be the positive of being laid off ;))
It is so fun to see Jace love Justis and Tage. He follows Justis around all the time, I think sometimes it gets on his nerves. He is great with Jace. He loves him to death and Jace returns all the love and then some. It has been so fun to have a baby after all these years.
Fun for me and for Justis and Tage.

4 comments:

walkerfamily said...

I love that photo. It's gorgeous! You can practically see the drool on his precious little tongue. I think you're right that when you have to work you don't take things for granted when you're home. Thanks for reminding me that I am truly blessed and lucky 6 days out of the week!

Heidi said...

The picture turned out cute! Ilove his blue eyes!

Courtney said...

That picture of him turned out so good! He is such a cute boy. I totally agree with you being a mom is the best thing ever.

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Tiff, he is so cute, seriously. We really do need to get together soon, we'll most likely be leaving in June so time's running out. How's life at the jail? I'm glad to hear Val is doing good. Is he back at work? Ok well, call me or I'll call you, and we can get Linz down here too!