Wednesday, January 14, 2009


Jace and his 'Cozy Cruiser'. He loves to get in it and have us push him around the house really wild. But if you stop, you will hear about it.





We had a great Christmas and New Year. The boys were totally spoiled like they are every year. Jace not only got a car but he got a 4-wheeler, and a lot of other 'stuff. Now I don't know what to get him for his birthday. (if anyone has any great 1st b-day ideas, let me know.)




We also got Guitar Hero World Tour, which has been very fun. The drums are harder than I thought they would be but still very fun. I am still partial to the guitars.


Our house was 'trashed' completely. Tage tried to comfort me by saying, "mom everyone's house looks like this on Christmas." .....It helped a little

1 comment:

Courtney said...

How fun! Your older boys- I don't even recognize anymore. That is cute, well it is true- my house always looks like that on Christmas. Jace is just so cute, I love his big blue eyes. I can't believe he is about one now.