Monday, January 19, 2009

My baby's ONE

Jace turned ONE on January 15th. I can't believe it has been a year. I am excited but a little sad at the same time. We have all had so much fun with Jace. He has definitely added something amazing to our family. He is such a busy little boy, I think busier than my other boys. He has been walking for over 2 months and is now running. He dances to music, which he loves to do and is hilarious to watch. He says lot of things, my favorites are mama (of course), Dad(which he usually says with conviction), Justis, and Tage.

We celebrated his birthday on Sunday the 18th. Family came over and we had dinner and cake and ice cream. Jace had a lot of fun with all the people here and with his new toys. He doesn't so much play with them but he does enjoy throwing the ones that fit through the railing down the stairs.



Jace Really did like his cake much (can you tell by the look on his face?). He is a pretty picky eater and cake must not be his thing. We tried two different cakes and he didn't like either of them. He did do okay with vanilla ice cream.



3 comments:

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday Jace! WOW, It flies by doesn't it!

haley said...

What happened to the poor kids eye?

That's funny he didn't like his cake! My oldest cried too. She didn't like being dirty, or having everyone watch her. I think it's unnatural for them to have people encouraging them to get dirty and make a mess. Usually that happens when nobody's looking.

walkerfamily said...

Happy Birthday little man. Does that mean it's time to start thinking about another?