Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Big News


I'm pregnant!!! I have gotten a few responses of... "again". Yes again, and for the very last time (yeah). I am a couple days shy of 16 weeks. We are all pretty excited and of course hoping for a girl, but we would be happy with either of course. I'm kinda use to boys, I really don't know what I would do with a girl. Logan and I will be getting a gender untrasound here in the next couple of weeks so I will let the world know then.
So far this pregnancy has been so hard and totally miserable. I was so nauseated and tired for the first 12 weeks. At about 12 weeks my hips started to hurt pretty bad (I feel really old). And we have had a couple other scares. I swear my tummy starts to pooch at conception ( I guess thats what you get having so many kids). Every day I wonder how I am going to make it 24 more weeks.
Okay that is all the complaining I will do.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Yeah Congrats!!!! That is exciting, I will root for a girl. But like you said another boy would be great too!!! But can't wait to hear. And your not old and I doubt your very big- cuz your just soooo tiny. Congrats again and keep us posted.

haley said...

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to hear what the gender is! I bet it's a girl :)