Sunday, April 5, 2009

BEEP BEEP


We got a new car! I guess I should say, new to us (it's a 2006). My old car was wearing out and we figured we needed to get a new car that had more seating so someday we can have another boy (we all know that is what it would be). So we have been looking for a while now, and narrowed it down to the Acura MDX (mostly because that is what I wanted). I am so excited, I love it. Logan's favorite feature is the navigation system, mine is everything especially the ease of getting Jace in and out.

6 comments:

walkerfamily said...

Cute! I love it. I looked at those when I got mine a few years back. Still love them. Congrats! Is this boy on the way?????

Jay and Ang said...

That's a way cute car. Gotta love white :)

Tiffany said...

No baby on the way. Maybe in a year we will try.

haley said...

Congrats! it'cute!

Tiffany Robinson said...

We also have an Acura Mdx It is awesome. I love it!!

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

So cute, and I can definetely see you in it, fits nicely.