Saturday, December 13, 2008

Picture Tag

So I don't really know what a picture tag is so I will just guess. I am so happy I came across this picture to post. This is January 2005. Heidi was really pregnant (like 3 weeks from having Kason) and we (Alli, Heidi and I) went to a movie for my Birthday. We picked the movie Birth (not knowing any better) and it was one of the worst movies I had ever seen. We were like some of the only people in the movie theatre, which should have been a clue for us. I remember Allison and I feeling Heidi's belly and thinking it was so hard we couldn't imagine him getting any bigger. To me it looked like a night we were just bums, I was at least. Even though it was an awful movie it was still a fun girls night out, one we have laughed about a few times since.

1 comment:

Jay and Ang said...

How was your Christmas? I miss you so much! I just barely noticed you posted a comment about your Yorkie. How old is yours? Ours is about to lose his teeth so he LOVES to nibble on everything. Mostly shoes. :)