Monday, July 28, 2008

Soooo busy!!

I know, lame excuse. Logan and I bought a house and moved in at the beginning of July. We live in Santaquin and so far we love it. Our neighborhood is so wonderful, and everyone is so nice. I guess the only bad thing about it is that we live so far away and people are less likely to come see us clear out there. We are mostly settled except for decorating. I don't think I will feel completely at home until I have painted a few walls and hung decorations (which seems impossible to do with Jace). We haven't hooked up internet out there yet because the room that our computer is in, is the only room in the house that doesn't have the hook-ups. So until we figure out how to run them I can only use the computer at work and I haven't figure out how to load my pic's onto this computer yet. I will work on it. Everything is going so good in our lives, I feel so blessed. Justis and Tage are doing well. Justis is about my height and will be starting junior high on the 20th of August, and he is such a good boy. Tage is annoying as ever but keeps life interesting (and us laughing). Jace is so much fun and growing so fast. It is so fun to watch him grow and to learn but sad at the same time (you mom's know what I mean). He is in the 75th percentile for his height and 50th percentile for his weight, and if they had a chart for his hands he would be off the charts. Logan has been working hard up at the dam and is finally finished, and will most likely be going to Henderson, NV for his next job. He is so good with all the boys and is such a good husband. I am so busy thay I can't even maintain my blog. Work is good, my family is better. I have the greatest family and friends in the world and feel like the luckiest girl ever.

5 comments:

Jay and Ang said...

Tiff! So you guys did get that house in Santaquin. I was wondering if you went through with that (Obviously you did). I hope you are well. I miss you.

Lindsay said...

I love you more than pea soup.

I miss you! I am glad we will be able to hang out more soon. I am so glad that everything is going well, it makes me smile.

xo

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Yay, I love a Tiff update. By the way, I am going to have to post that email you sent me about being ready for parenting. It was one of the funniest things I've read in a long time. I'm glad all is well and can't wait to hang out hopefully soon, definetely when Lindsay gets back for a little jail reunion:)

Jay and Ang said...

...you should post something new on here :)

Love you and miss you!!!

Jay and Ang said...

I miss you so much too. Ya, we;re trying to stay busy down here. Not too much to do where we live but not far from a lot of cool places.
I think I'm comin home in April cuz there is a class at uvu I have to take. They only offer it once a year and I need it to graduate. I will keep you posted for sure.
My email is keylimechinasilk@yahoo.com
will you email your address?