Wednesday, March 5, 2008

As of yesterday, Jace is 7 weeks old. He is starting to smile a lot more and he is so much fun. It is so nice when they start to show you a glimpse of their personality. He goo's now and again but you can tell that he is on the brink of just telling stories. I love being home with my baby and I am so dreading having to go back to work.

Jace has had a rash on his face and it started to spread to his neck and chest so I took him to the doctor today. Doc thinks that it is just inflamed sensitive skin and gave us a anti-inflamatory cream. They did weigh him and he weighed in at 10 lb 11 oz (with clothes and diaper on). He is growing so fast. I will post some new pics and maybe a video clip (maybe we can get his smiles on video) this week so keep checking in. We are going to California next week to go to Disneyland, Seaworld, and Legoland...so when we get back we will have tons of family pictures to post.

1 comment:

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

He is totally cute! I would miss him too. Do you HAVE to go back to work? I know how it is though, I've even been considering a full time job but I don't know if I could handle it away from Ollie. We still need to get together! You're going to CA, yay! I am going the week of the 15th, I hope it's great weather.